Protein Fudge Bliss Balls Recipe
Have you ever thought that our Lip Fudge Plumping Lip Conditioner smells good enough to eat? Well you're not alone!
Inspired by its creamy, minty scent, vegan blogger, Petite Elise, has created these delicious Protein Fudge Bliss Balls.
They taste so scrumptious we just had to share the recipe so that you can try them at home. Plus, they make a perfect present to gift alongside a Lip Fudge Collection.
12 pitted medjool dates
2 tablespoons of vegan protein powder
1.5 tablespoons of tahini
2 tablespoons of desiccated coconut
A dash of water
1. Blend together the dates, protein powder, tahini, desiccated coconut and water in a high speed blender.
2. Once blended, the mixture will form a big sticky ball. Take a small piece and gently roll into a ball between your palms. Repeat until you've used up the whole mixture.
3. Cover a surface with either cacao powder or desiccated coconut (or both!) and then roll each ball until covered in cacao/coconut and set aside.
4. Leave the balls in the fridge to harden.
5. Share with loved ones or eat them all up yourself