Tropic is proud to be a multi award-winning brand with a range of ground-breaking skincare and beauty products, freshly made in the UK using the most innovative and effective ingredients nature has to offer. Co-owned by founder and CEO Susie Ma and Lord Alan Sugar, Tropic has been named one of The Sunday Times Virgin Atlantic Fast Track 100 companies for five years in a row and continues to grow from strength to strength.
We are passionate about creating beauty with a conscience. Certified Vegan, Cruelty Free, Carbon Neutral and with an inherent focus on driving our Infinite Purpose, we strive to be a force for good beyond beauty in everything we do to create a healthier, greener, more empowered world. We pride ourselves on the care and wellbeing of our staff and you will be joining a fast-paced, vibrant workplace with lots of opportunity to grow and develop your skills.
We are currently seeking Ambassador and Customer Support to join our amazing Ambassador Support team. Your role will be to provide telephone, email and chat support, offering advice on products, returns, refunds and exchanges, as well as communicating feedback and resolving queries from our Ambassadors.
The Ambassador and Customer Support responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
· Resolving all customer and Ambassador queries, including complaints
· Communicating courteously and providing customers with help and advice by telephone, email and chat
· Collaborating with various departments to seek further product information to resolve queries
· Keeping up to date with any changes made to Tropic’s products
· Recording relevant data and statistics into excel spreadsheets
· Various department administration tasks, including completing spreadsheets and processing returns, refunds and exchanges
The ideal candidate will:
· Love people and be an expert communicator
· Be excited about the prospect of helping over 10,000 Tropic Ambassadors run their own beauty businesses, some of whom will start to feel like friends!
· Go the extra mile and have excellent customer service
· Be happy to be in touch with our Ambassadors via email, phone and social media
· Be up for getting stuck in and ready to tackle something new
· Be looking to join a vibrant team in a rapidly growing business
· Have ideas to burn, problem solving skills and a drive to learn as much as possible
· Have previous administrative experience and the ability to work to tight deadlines
· Have experience with Zendesk (advantage but not essential)
· 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Sunday between the hours of 8am-8pm
· Office is conveniently located just 3 minutes’ walk from Beddington Lane Tram stop, which is connected to East Croydon and Wimbledon - both 20 minutes away
· Positions available immediately