Alongside your base essentials and tools, you can recreate this look Hollywood with our customisable, sustainable Colour Palette.
The Movie Star Makeup Look
- Begin by applying Beauty Booster Sheer Foundation with the Kabuki Brush. Use circular, buffing motions to stimulate the skin for a gorgeous, natural glow.
- Apply Undercover Cream Concealer to your under eye area and around your nose, using the larger end of the Flat Detailing Brush to blend it into the skin.
- Set your base and take away any shine by using the pointed end of the Precision Face Brush to apply Soft Focus Perfecting Powder. The light-diffusing mineral microspheres blur fine lines and pores, but if you’re cautious of using powders, try rolling the brush gently under your eyes to ensure only a light layer of product is applied.
- Use the spoolie end of the 3in1 Eye Brush to comb through your brows, then take Eyes On You Pressed Shadow in Kahai on the angled end of the brush to lightly fill in the natural shape of your brows.
- As Kahai is a warm-toned, khaki-brown, you may wish to take a small amount of Eyes On You in Baobab on top of Kahai to offset any redness.
- Next, use the fluffy end of the 3in1 Eye Brush to gently run Kahai along your upper lash line. Blend the shadow into your crease, going slightly higher than your eye socket to ensure that the colour is visible when you have your eyes open. Next, blend the product down towards the outer corner of the eye.
- Take a small amount of Kahai onto the angled end of the 3in1 Eye Brush and apply it to your lower lash line. Blend the line out using the fluffy end of the same brush.
- Switching to the Eye Shadow Brush, use the fluffy end to pop Eyes On You in Aura, a beautifully shimmery pink shade, into the inner corner of your eye, before bringing the colour out onto your eyelid.
- Dot the Silk Gel Liner in Brown across your lash line, starting at the middle of the eye and heading outwards into a wing if you wish to. Switch to the pointed end of the Eye Shadow Brush to smudge the liner out.
- Repeat this step on the lower lash line, applying your desired amount of liner before smudging with the pointed end of the brush.
- Lastly, take the Silk Gel Liner back to the upper lash line, applying it from the inner corner of your eye to complete the liner look.
- Give your lashes a subtle sophistication with the Lash Extension Kit in Brown. Begin by applying Fixing Gel Mascara to your upper and lower lashes, then brush the Extension Fibres through your top lashes. Seal the fibres in place with a final coat of mascara.
- Clean up any eye shadow that may have dropped down during the application process by taking Undercover Cream Concealer on the larger end of the Flat Detailing Brush and gently patting it onto your under eye area.
- Bring a healthy flush to your complexion by stippling the Kabuki Brush into Blush Crush Cream Colour. Apply it to the apples of your cheeks, blending upwards towards your ears. Achieve a flawless finish by tapping the product into your skin with a clean finger.
- Take Way To Glow Cream Highlighter in Sunrise and pop it onto the high points of your cheekbones and your cupid’s bow using your middle finger. This method of application allows you that bit more control over where the product goes.
- Apply our Kiss Me Quick Lipstick in moisture-rich, semi-matte shade, Hot Poppy, for a timeless, true-red lip. Dab the Small Detailing Brush directly onto the bullet and use that to achieve a super-pronounced finish.
- Finally, go back in with a tiny amount of Soft Focus on the Powder Brush, dusting the product across your forehead, nose, chin and upper lip.
Don't forget to share your look with us at #LoveTropic!