HOW TO CREATE THE CHEEK CHIC LOOK - WITH MIRA PARMAR
THE CHEEK CHIC MAKEUP LOOK
2. Apply the ILLUMA light diffusing concealer in brûlée under the eyes to brighten them up, while also hiding any evidence of a late night.
3. Apply to any areas that may need extra coverage and then blend this all out using the FLAT DETAILING BRUSH to even out your skin tone.
4. Apply the ILLUMA light diffusing concealer in brûlée to the eyelid. This will brighten the eyelid and act as a base for the eyeshadow.
5. Brush through the brows with the 3in1 EYE BRUSH to give them a more refined, groomed look.
8. Define the eyes using the brown SILK GEL LINER to enhance the face and make the eyes appear more open and bright.
9. Use the EYE SHADOW brush to gently blend the liner out before it dries to create a thicker, more diffused line.
10. For a naturally feline eye, blend the liner outwards at the corners to create a soft winged effect.
11. Apply and smudge the eyeliner underneath the waterline to make your eyes pop and ensure they take centre stage.
14. Add some glow to the face using the WAY TO GO highlighter in sunrise. This makes the skin look more youthful and healthy.
16. Apply FIXING GEL MASCARA in black to make the eyes pop even more.
17. Define the lips using LINE UP lip pencil in stripped to draw attention to their allure.
19. Set the base and remove any excess shine using SOFT FOCUS perfecting powder in light, and voilà! A look set to create a youthful glow.
SHOP THE LOOK
MAKEUP ARTIST TIP
MIRA PARMAR SAYS: Smile before you apply your blush to make the apples of your cheeks more pronounced, and then apply to cheeks for a delicate, natural-looking flush.
Connect with a local Tropic Ambassador for advice on finding your perfect shades and to order your new makeup faves today!
Don't forget to share your look with us at #LoveTropic!