How to get the Green Goddess makeup look with Bryony Blake
We worked with celebrity makeup artist, Bryony Blake, to bring you a gorgeous, khaki-toned smoky eye to suit anyone. Alongside your base essentials and tools, you can recreate this smokey eye look with our customisable, sustainable Colour Palette.
The Green Goddess Makeup Look
- Start by dotting Illuma Light-diffusing Concealer under your eyes to colour correct any darkness. Use the larger end of the Flat Detailing Brush to blend this lightweight, brightening concealer into your skin.
- Lift your complexion with a lighter shade of Illuma, patting it into your under eye area with the same end of the brush.
- Next, apply a very light layer of Beauty Booster Sheer Foundation for a dewy, radiant coverage. Use the Pure Precision Beauty Drop Sponge to blend the product into your face.
- Now that your cream products have all been applied, set your base by lightly dusting Soft Focus Perfecting Powder across your skin using the Powder Brush. This will create a flawless canvas upon which your other products will sit beautifully. If you’re prone to oily eyelids, take a little of the product onto that area too.
- Create a subtly sun-kissed glow by using the Powder Brush to blend Jet Set Pressed Bronzer into your hairline, cheeks, the bridge of your nose, your chin, jaw and neck.
- Next up, brows! Use the angled end of the 3in1 Eye Brush to fill in any gaps between the hairs using Brow Boss Defining Powder. This will perfectly frame your eyes ahead of the sultry smoky eye you’ll be creating.
- Before going in with the darker shades, it’s time to add a subtle glow! Use the larger end of the Flat Detailing Brush to take Eyes On You Pressed Shadow in Oatmeal onto your brow bone and into the inner corners of your eyes.
- Using the fluffy end of the Eye Shadow Brush, tap Eyes On You in Maca into your eyelid crease, building up a subtle contour. Open your eye occasionally to ensure the product is visible, adding more if needed.
- Switch to the 3in1 Eye Brush and use the fluffy end to apply Eyes On You in Nebula, a stunning khaki-green shade with a light shimmer, all over your eyelid. Patting the product into your skin with small, precise motions will minimise the amount of fallout. Bring the colour onto the lower lash line, then gently blend together.
- Glide Silk Gel Liner in Ebony across your waterline, then onto your upper lash line to create a subtle, smoky wing. Switch to the 3in1 Eye Brush and use the angled end to go over the product, deepening the colour to your desired intensity.
- Take Nebula onto the angled end of the same brush and go over the liner on both your lower and upper lash lines.
- Top off the drama and impact of your eye look with the Lash Extension Kit in Black. Apply the Fixing Gel Mascara to your upper and lower lashes; next, focus the Extension Fibres on the outer section of your upper lashes. Finally, go back in with a final coat of mascara to set the fibres in place.
- It’s time to clean up any spillage that might have resulted from applying your eye shadows. Dot a small amount of Beauty Booster onto the Beauty Drop Sponge and very gently wipe away any fallout, adding coverage back in as you go.
- Add a flush of glowing colour with Way To Glow Pressed Highlighter in Rose Gold. The pink-toned hue of this shimmering highlighter brings both subtle iridescence and a hint of blush to your complexion when applied to the apples of the cheeks and the high points of your cheekbones using the pointed end of the Precision Face Brush.
- This look yearns for an understated lip, so go in with Lip Glaze in Coral Crush to give your pout a naturally fuller appearance and a gentle sheen of colour.
- Lastly, set everything in place using Soft Focus Perfecting Powder, using the Powder Brush to sweep it over your forehead, nose, under eyes and chin.