How to get the Glow Game look with Bryony Blake
Super-hydrated, glowing skin is one of the biggest beauty trends this season, and we can see why! A dewy, your-skin-but-better base needn’t stay on the runway, though, and with just a few easy steps, you can achieve just that.
The Glow Game Makeup Look
- Create luminous skin to last all night by buffing Beauty Booster Sheer Foundation into freshly prepped skin using the Kabuki Brush.
- Make your base even longer-lasting by applying a light dusting of Mineral Foundation. Switch to the Full Coverage Kabuki Brush for this step - its velvet-soft fibres help to achieve a flawless application of powder products.
- Take a break from your base to work on the eyes - this will reduce the possibility of any fallout from your eye products ruining that flawless finish!
- Comb the spoolie end of our innovative 3in1 Eye Brush through your brows, then apply Brow Boss Defining Powder in upward strokes using the angled end of the brush.
- Switching to the fluffy end of the same brush, dust Meteor - a gorgeous shimmer shade from our Eyes On You Pressed Shadow range - across the entire eyelid area.
- Use the same end of the 3in1 Eye Brush to dot Eyes On You in Galaxy along the lash line, bringing the shade up into the outer corner and crease of the eyelid to add a pop of metallic colour.
- Give your eyes an extra dose of drama and definition by applying Silk Gel Liner in Ebony along the lash line. Use the angled end of the 3in1 Eye Brush to blend the liner into Galaxy for a seamless finish.
- If you want to deepen the impact, apply a small amount of Eyes On You in Bamboo Charcoal over the liner using the angled end of the brush.
- Take the angled end of the brush across the lower lash line to around the midpoint of the eye. The product remaining on the brush will be all you need to tie the look together.
- Use the Lash Extension Kit in Black to complete your eye look. Begin by applying a generous coating of Fixing Gel Mascara; next, apply the Extension Fibres, focusing on the tips of the lashes. Finish off with a final coat of mascara to seal the fibres in place.
- It’s time to go back in and ace that base! Take a small amount of Undercover Cream Concealer on the larger end of the flat detailing brush and apply it under the eyes and wherever else you need a little extra coverage.
- Perfecting your pout before applying blusher can help you to gauge how heavy to go on your cheeks. Lip Glaze in Toffee Spice adds a burst of glossy colour that you can gently dab in with your fingers depending on how high-shine you want to go.
- The natural mica particles in our Blush Crush Cream Colour adds a radiant boost to cheeks. Apply with a gentle dab of your ring finger, focusing on the apples of the cheeks and bringing the colour up across the cheekbone if preferred.
- Lastly, take away any excess shine by applying Soft Focus Perfecting Powder to the T-zone using the Powder Brush.
Don't forget to share your look with us at #LoveTropic!