With a dewy base, subtle contour and shimmery eyes, this stunning delicate look has been designed to take you seamlessly from desk to dance floor.
We worked with celebrity makeup artist, Bryony Blake, to bring you this makeup tutorial. Alongside your base essentials and tools, you can recreate this look with our customisable, sustainable Colour Palette.
The Gloss Boss - Delicate Makeup Look
- Begin by buffing Beauty Booster Sheer Foundation into your skin using the Kabuki Brush. Start in the middle of your face and gradually move outwards, bringing the product down to the neck for a flawlessly blended finish.
- Brighten and lift your under eye area by dotting Illuma Light-diffusing Concealer onto your skin using the applicator. Take the Flat Detailing Brush and gently blend the product in, being careful not to drag the delicate skin.
- Switch to a slightly darker shade of Illuma to add extra coverage wherever you feel it’s needed.
- Undercover Cream Concealer works beautifully as a contour cream! Warm the product up by gently swiping the larger end of the Flat Detailing Brush across the top of the colour pan, then stroke the brush back and forth down your cheekbones. As a general guide, apply the product from your ear to the centre of your cheek. For added definition, apply a small amount of product at your hairline, just above the temples, and blend everything in with your Pure Precision Beauty Drop Sponge.
- Use the spoolie end of the innovative 3in1 Eye Brush to comb through your brows before switching to the angled end to apply Brow Boss Defining Pomade in upward motions until the brow is filled to your preference. Do a final comb-through to ensure the colour has been evenly dispersed and to clean up any errors where you may have gone a little too heavy!
- Sweep Eyes On You Pressed Shadow in Meteor all over the eyelid using the fluffy end of the Eye Shadow Brush, taking any excess product a little higher up towards the brow. This will give your eyelids a gorgeous coat of subtle shimmer.
- Using the same brush, apply matte shade, Cinnamon, on the outer corner of the eye, blending upwards into the crease for a deeper colour.
- Switch to the pointed end of the brush, and apply Meteor across the lower lash line to add even further depth and definition to your eye look.
- Offset these beautiful darker shades with a pop of light! Using the larger end of the Flat Detailing Brush to apply Halo to the inner corner of the eye, bringing the shadow a little further onto the lid and under the eye to bring the colours together.
- Apply Fixing Gel Mascara in Black to both your upper and lower lashes for added flutter factor and an even bolder impression.
- Using the pointed end of the Precision Face Brush, dust Cinnamon onto the apples of your cheeks for a subtle hue.
- The multi-tasking doesn’t stop there, as Halo doubles up to create a golden iridescence as a highlighter! Go in again with the pointed end of the Precision Face Brush, tapping any excess product off onto your hand before buffing a small amount onto the high points of your cheekbones and the bridge of your nose.
- Bronzed, shimmery tones yearn for a neutral lip, and Kiss Me Quick Lipstick in Nude Blush doesn’t disappoint! Use the Small Detailing Brush to apply the lipstick onto the centre of your lips for a subtle hint of pink, following up with a light coat of Lip Glaze in Pink Champagne.
- Finally, lock your glowing, dewy look in place by using the rounded end of the Precision Face Brush with Soft Focus to set under your eyes, on your forehead and anywhere else you experience excess shine.