Our Infinite Purpose
To help create a healthier, greener, more empowered world.
Your healthiest skin starts with nature’s healthiest ingredients. With over 100 years of industry experience between them, our team of in-house biochemists harness the latest in green skincare science, creating cutting-edge formulations to unlock your natural glow.
- We sustainably source the most nutritious ingredients from tropical climates.
- Our formulas are clinically tested and shown to have impressive results.
- Our core skincare range is COSMOS certified organic.
- You’ll find no toxic chemicals or artificial preservatives in our products.
We freshly make almost every formulation right here, at our Surrey.
Tropic wouldn’t exist without the wonders of the natural world. So, it’s only right that we give back to our planet, protecting its precious landscapes and creatures for generations to come.
- All our products are vegan and cruelty-free.
- We’re certified CarbonNeutral® and double offset our emissions.
- All our packaging is either recyclable, refillable or returnable.
- We send no waste to landfill.
- Tropic HQ uses entirely renewable energy.
- We’re proud to use refillable INNERBOTTLE™ technology.
- We’ve planted our own climate change-resistant forest in the UK.
- We’re growing a Tropic nursery of climate-resilient baby coral on the Great Barrier Reef.
We believe everyone deserves the opportunity to fulfil their potential and strive for their dreams, no matter their background or circumstances. Thanks to your support, every order makes real change happen. We’ve:
- Funded over six million school days for children in the world’s poorest, most remote regions.
- Opened three Tropic schools in Nepal, Cambodia and Madagascar with United World Schools.
- Donated over £200,000 to the Trussell Trust, funding 25 food banks for a whole year.
- Provided care packages to survivors of domestic abuse with Women’s Aid.
- Supported young LGBTQ+ people facing homelessness with akt.
- Supported vulnerable and orphaned children in South Africa with the Winnie Mabaso Foundation.
Plus, we’ve empowered over 20,000 Tropic Ambassadors to build their own beauty business, all while helping others find confidence in their own skin.