We worked with celebrity makeup artist, Bryony Blake, to bring you this makeup tutorial. Alongside your base essentials and tools, you can recreate this look with our customisable, sustainable Colour Palette.
- Create a dewy, glowing base by applying Beauty Booster Sheer Foundation using a slightly damp Pure Precision Beauty Drop Sponge. Gently push the sponge into your skin to build the product to your desired level of coverage, and use the pointed end to get into those finer areas around your nose and under your eyes.
- Using the Powder Brush, apply a light dusting of Make It Matte Setting Powder to your forehead, cheeks and under eyes to set your base while retaining that gorgeous dewy finish.
- While the powder is getting to work, move onto your brows! Use the angled end of the 3in1 Eye Brush to lightly fill in your brows with a small amount of Brow Boss Defining Pomade, brushing the product through using the spoolie end of the brush.
- Jet Set Pressed Bronzer works perfectly as both a bronzer and eye shadow for this look. Use the Powder Brush to apply it to anywhere the sun would normally hit, so forehead, temples and hairline, then switch to the Eye Shadow Brush to sweep it all over your eyelid.
- Add depth to your eye look by tapping Eyes on You Pressed Shadow in Meteor into the crease using the fluffy end of the 3in1 Eye Brush. Bring the powder down over the lid and blend it into the bronzer using the fluffy end of the Eye Shadow Brush.
- Using the pointed end of the Eye Shadow Brush, take Meteor along your lower lash line, blending until you’ve achieved your desired level of smokiness.
- Take Silk Gel Liner in Brown into your waterline and lightly on your upper lash line, blending the two together with the angled end of the 3in1 Eye Brush.
- For added impact, coat your lashes in Fixing Gel Mascara in Black, following with the Extension Fibres and then a final coat of mascara.
- Now that your eyes are complete, dot Illuma Light-diffusing Concealer onto your under eyes and blend out with the Beauty Drop Sponge, clearing away any fallout and brightening the area.
- Balance those bold eyes with a neutral lip by applying Kiss Me Quick Lipstick in Nude Blush. Using the Small Detailing Brush will allow you to create an even more precise finish.
- Doing lips before cheeks can help you to gauge how much blush you need to apply. At this point, use the Powder Brush to pop Blush Crush Pressed Powder onto the apples of your cheeks, sweeping upwards to blend it into your bronzer for a natural finish.
- As a final step, use the Precision Face Brush to tap Make It Matte onto any areas you want to add a little extra matte coverage to.
Sarah (pictured) wears Beauty Booster in Warm Beige, Illuma in Latte, Brow Boss in Hazelnut, Jet Set in Tahiti Tan and Blush Crush in Cheeky Peach. Connect with a local Tropic Ambassador for advice on finding your perfect shades and to order your new makeup faves today!
Don't forget to share your look with us at #LoveTropic!