The Rising Starlet Makeup Look
- Begin by applying a light layer of Beauty Booster Sheer Foundation using the Kabuki Brush to achieve a radiant, light coverage.
- Dot Illuma Light-diffusing Concealer under your eyes, using the larger end of the Flat Detailing Brush to gently blend the product into your skin. This will help to disguise any darkness and give the delicate under eye area an extra dose of moisture, too.
- To add an extra boost of brightness, pat a lighter shade of Illuma onto your under eyes using the same brush as in the previous step. Follow by patting in any excess product with your middle finger to ensure it melts nicely into your skin.
- Add a little extra coverage with Mineral Foundation, gently buffing it into your skin with soft, circular motions of the Full Coverage Kabuki Brush. Start at your cheeks and blend outwards to build to your desired level of coverage.
- If you have individual blemishes, use the larger end of the Flat Detailing Brush to apply a small amount of Mineral Foundation to any targeted areas.
- Comb the spoolie end of the 3in1 Eye Brush through your brows, then switch to the angled end and use Brow Boss Defining Powder to fill in any areas that need more definition. This technique will give you a natural look, rather than a solid, filled-in brow.
- Using the Powder Brush, sweep Jet Set Pressed Bronzer across your forehead, along cheeks, across the bridge of your nose and along your neck and jawline to instantly lift your complexion.
- Add a pop of colour by applying Blush Crush Pressed Colour, using the Powder Brush to blend it from your cheeks towards your hairline.
- Using the fluffy end of the Eye Shadow Brush, gently tap Eyes On You Pressed Shadow in Halo into the middle of your eyelid, concentration on the inner section of the eyelid before blending outwards.
- It's time to add a touch of drama! Use the fluffy end of the 3in1 Eye Brush to dot Eyes On You Pressed Shadow in Cinnamon into your crease, switching to the fluffy end of the Eye Shadow Brush to blend it all together.
- Continue Cinnamon under the eye using the pointed end of the Eye Shadow Brush.
- Switching to the angled end of the 3in1 Eye Brush, apply Eyes On You Pressed Shadow in Bamboo Charcoal to the roots of your upper lashes, creating a subtle liner that acts as an extension of your lashes. Take any excess onto the outer corner of your lower lash line.
- Apply the Fixing Gel Mascara from the Lash Extension Kit in Black to your bottom lashes, then move onto the upper lashes. Next, apply the Extension Fibres to the top lashes only, sealing them with a final coat of mascara.
- Eyes On You Pressed Shadow in Halo doubles up as a beautiful highlighter! Use the Powder Brush to sweep it across the top of your cheekbones for all-round radiance.
- Use the Small Detailing Brush to apply Kiss Me Quick Lipstick in moisture-rich matte shade, Hot Poppy, to your lips, starting in the centre and applying outwards to your lip line for a crisp finish.
- Finally, set everything with Soft Focus, using the Powder Brush to lightly dust your whole face.
Don't forget to share your look with us at #LoveTropic!