When Business as Usual is Unusual
Here at Tropic our priority is always, and remains, the health and well-being of our staff, Ambassadors and customers. Here are some of the measures we are taking to ensure our staff and customers safety during these troubled times, for a more detailed run-down, click here.
The safety of our employees comes first
- All members of the Tropic team who can work from home have been doing so for a number of weeks
- We have reduced the number of staff in our HQ, operating with the smallest amount of staff required to send your orders out to you.
- We’ve redesigned our workstations in areas such as in manufacturing and packing to ensure all staff can safely do their jobs at least 2 metres apart from anyone else.
Staff who are not able to work from home due to the nature of their jobs have the freedom to stay home should they wish, and resume their role when we return to business as usual.
- Rental cars, bikes and helmets have been provided free of charge for any members of staff for their commute.
- Those who prefer to take public transport, (as we have a tram that stops 2 minutes walk away from our HQ) are provided with gloves and masks each day for their commute.
Hands are washed every hour on the hour, and temperatures are taken daily.
We have a team of three hygiene staff continuously steaming and sanitising surfaces around HQ with industrial cleaning every seven days.
- Staff uniforms and all work wear is laundered every day.
Our Ambassadors and Customers
- We have provided our Ambassadors with all the relevant tools to take their Pamper Experiences online.
- As well as all the measures we’re taking at HQ, our couriers are following all recommended advice to ensure your deliveries arrive safely - we use Royal Mail, UPS and DPD.
- We have extended our 30-day happiness guarantee to 90 days from the purchase date!
Making a positive impact
- We have sent out 1000 complimentary Pamper Pack Bundles to our Ambassadors who are NHS staff and key workers that we hope will help care for their hard working hands and uplift their spirits.
All profits from our newly launched Pamper Packs are going towards charitable causes, supporting the production of hand sanitisers for the NHS and The Trussell Trust, a charity that provides emergency food and support for those in need.
- Our team are also working hard to produce 50,000 conditioning Hand Sanitisers and 20,000 Calm Balms to distribute amongst key workers.
You can find more information on our COVID-19 response here.
If you have any questions, please ask the Tropic team - you can find our contact information here.
We’ve got this. We’ve got you.
Love, Tropic x