Tropic is proud to be a multi award-winning brand with a range of ground-breaking skincare and beauty products, freshly made in the UK using the most innovative and effective ingredients nature has to offer. Co-owned by founder and CEO Susie Ma and Lord Alan Sugar, Tropic has been named one of The Sunday Times Virgin Atlantic Fast Track 100 companies for five years in a row and continues to grow from strength to strength.
We are passionate about creating beauty with a conscience. Certified Vegan, Cruelty Free, Carbon Neutral and with an inherent focus on driving our Infinite Purpose, we strive to be a force for good beyond beauty in everything we do to create a healthier, greener, more empowered world. We pride ourselves on the care and wellbeing of our staff and you will be joining a fast-paced, vibrant workplace with lots of opportunity to grow and develop your skills.
We are currently recruiting for a meticulous and detail-oriented Weighing Technician to help our team with stock management, the weighing of ingredients for the Manufacturing Team and ensuring strict safety guidelines and GMP regulations are met and followed correctly.
Your job responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
· Using stock management systems to weigh ingredients, performing scale checks and creating labels for ingredient containers
· The handling of raw materials
· Following batch sheet instructions to weigh ingredients for the Manufacturing Team
· Following all SOP’s
· Adhering to GMP expectations and regulations
· Calibration and maintenance
· Cleaning and sanitising
· The identification and status of materials
· Re-stocking of raw materials
· Completing QC documentation
The ideal candidate will have:
· At least one year experience in weighing and dispensing
· GMP experience
· Full time role: 7am-7pm, Wednesday to Saturday
· Office is conveniently located just 3 minutes’ walk from Beddington Lane Tram stop, which is connected to East Croydon and Wimbledon - both 20 minutes away
· Position available immediately