Web Content Coordinator
Tropic is proud to be a multi-award-winning brand with a range of ground-breaking skincare and beauty products, freshly made in the UK using the most innovative, effective ingredients nature has to offer. Co-owned by founder and CEO, Susie Ma and Lord Alan Sugar, Tropic has been named one of The Sunday Times Virgin Atlantic Fast Track 100 companies and continues to grow from strength to strength.
We are passionate about creating beauty with a conscience. Certified Vegan, Cruelty-Free, Carbon Neutral and with an inherent focus on driving our Infinite Purpose, we strive to be a force for good beyond beauty in everything we do to create a healthier, greener, more empowered world.
Tropic HQ is made up of a fast-growing, vibrant team. We offer plenty of career development opportunities within a company culture that is passionate, supportive and positive.
Right now, we’re looking for a Web Content Coordinator to join our dynamic Digital Team. Reporting to the Digital Content Manager, the Web Content Coordinator is responsible for driving Ecommerce sales by ensuring the website is always up to date, that the customer journey is optimised, and the site motivates customers to purchase.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Manage all website updates, including updating stock levels, imagery and copy, creating new pages, and scheduling promotional offers
- Manage website support requests, raising tickets with our external web team
- Work with the Digital Content Manager to test and review new website developments
- Keep a constant eye on the website and run a weekly check to ensure all is up to date
- Keep the homepage updated and engaging. Working with the digital content team to create and update homepage banners etc in line with marketing activities.
- Conduct regular competitor research and keep up to date with developments in this area
- Assist the Digital Content Producer with building and optimising blog posts in line with current marketing activities
- Utilise the content collected by Yotpo (reviews and UGC) across the site
- Assist the Digital Marketing Manager/Head of Marketing and our external digital marketing team with SEO updates across the site.
- Implement SEO audit recommendations
- Involvement in PPC and Paid Social where required
The ideal candidate:
- Must have experience in content management systems, with the ability to grasp and use multiple systems simultaneously.
- Experience with Shopify would be desirable
- Experience in Digital Marketing - primarily SEO, also PPC and Paid Social a benefit
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
- A high level of accuracy, with strong editing and proofreading skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple and competing priorities.
- Ability to work independently with direction from supervisor.
- A solid understanding of user needs and an interest in UX is desirable
Interest in beauty is preferred.
- Full-time role: 9 am - 5 pm Monday to Friday
- Office is conveniently located just 3 minutes’ walk from Beddington Lane Tram stop, which is connected to East Croydon and Wimbledon - both 20 minutes away.
- Position is available immediately.