Tropic is proud to be a multi award-winning brand with a range of ground-breaking skincare and beauty products, freshly made in the UK using the most innovative and effective ingredients nature has to offer. Co-owned by founder and CEO Susie Ma and Lord Alan Sugar, Tropic has been named one of The Sunday Times Virgin Atlantic Fast Track 100 companies for five years in a row and continues to grow from strength to strength.
We are passionate about creating beauty with a conscience. Certified Vegan, Cruelty Free, Carbon Neutral and with an inherent focus on driving our Infinite Purpose, we strive to be a force for good beyond beauty in everything we do to create a healthier, greener, more empowered world. We pride ourselves on the care and wellbeing of our staff and you will be joining a fast-paced, vibrant workplace with lots of opportunity to grow and develop your skills.
We are currently seeking a Warehouse Operative to join our expanding Warehouse Team.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Passionate about delivering a high standard of work as a Warehouse Operative in a busy warehouse environment.
- Required to work independently on your own initiative, and as part of a team, carrying out all warehouse assistant duties.
- A Team Player
- Keeping warehouse and locations tidy and undertaking any other housekeeping duties as required.
- Picking and packing with a high level of accuracy, Wrapping pallets
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ability to be flexible based on the needs of the business
- Fluent written and spoken English language skills
- Efficiency and Organisation skills
- A great eye for detail
- Good mental arithmetic skills
- Good Work Ethic
- Good Communication skills
- In date Flexi-Bendi or counterbalance Licence
- Current Flexi/Bendi truck licence holder
- Basic understanding of FIFO
- WMS & IR Scanner experience (Preferred).
- In date Counterbalance or flexi Forklift Training (Preferred)
- High-Level order picker training (preferred)
- Full training on products and SOPs.
- The job is available for an immediate start working a shift pattern of 4 days on 4 days off with overtime available subject to business needs.
- Salary: £10 per hour