Supply Chain Administrator
Are you highly organised, self-motivated and diligent, looking for a full time position in a company that does good beyond beauty? Then come and be our next Supply Chain Administrator. This role will assist our Supply Chain Team at our HQ in Croydon. The Team’s objective is to ensure that we have continuous adequate stock in our warehouses and across the business.
Healthier. Greener. More empowered – that’s the Infinite Purpose behind everything we do at Tropic, from funding education with every sale we make to all the plant-powered, sustainably sourced goodness we pack into our multi-award-winning, clinically proven skincare and beauty products. We're here to shake things up in this industry for good. Certified vegan, cruelty-free and CarbonNeutral®, we double offset our emissions, because when it comes to sparkling skin and a happier planet, we believe you really can have both!
Our founder and CEO, Susie, started out at just 15 years old, whipping up batches of our Body Smooth in her kitchen, pouring them into jam jars to sell on Greenwich Market to help her mum pay the bills. Flash forward a number of years and a whole lotta green science-backed skincare later, and Susie, with the help of an ever-growing team, has built a business that strives to make a positive impact… there’s just one thing we’re missing, you!
By joining our team, you’ll become part of a dynamic, diverse and talented troupe, with a big family feel to boot! So, if you’re a skincare and planet enthusiast like we all are, believe in doing good beyond beauty and want to shake things up too, come and join our colourful crew – we can’t wait to meet you!
The Supply Chain Administrator’s job responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Raising and chasing purchase orders.
- Ensuring the purchase order spreadsheets are kept updated and organised.
- Providing administrative support to the Supply Chain Team.
- Keeping shared drives updated and organised.
- Being the first point of contact for all deliveries due onsite.
- Supply Chain experience.
- Previous administrative experience.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- Self-motivation, with a clear sense of ownership of tasks and duties.
- Computer literacy and Microsoft Office experience.
- Excellent attention-to-detail.
- The ability to communicate effectively.
- Knowledge and understanding of supply chain procedures.
- Full time role: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
- Starting salary: £24,000 per annum
- Office is conveniently located just 3 minutes’ walk from Beddington Lane Tram stop, which is connected to East Croydon and Wimbledon - both 20 minutes away. Position is available immediately.