Social Media and Personal Branding Coordinator
Tropic is proud to be a multi-award-winning brand with a range of ground-breaking skincare and beauty products, freshly made in the UK using the most innovative and effective ingredients nature has to offer. Co-owned by founder and CEO Susie Ma and Lord Alan Sugar, Tropic has been named one of The Sunday Times Virgin Atlantic Fast Track 100 companies for five years in a row and continues to grow from strength to strength.
We are passionate about creating beauty with a conscience. Certified vegan, cruelty-free, CarbonNeutral® and with an inherent focus on driving our Infinite Purpose, we strive to be a force for good beyond beauty in everything we do to create a healthier, greener, more empowered world. We pride ourselves on the care and wellbeing of our staff and you will be joining a fast-paced, vibrant workplace with lots of opportunity to grow and develop your skills.
We are looking for an energetic, creative and organised Social Media and Personal Branding Coordinator to join our Marketing Team. The primary focus of this role is to plan, write and post content across our founder Susie Ma’s social media channels with an aim to increase engagement levels and build brand awareness.
Working closely with the Digital Content Team, you will support the creation of content for Susie’s personal social accounts, in line with the marketing calendar. Alongside this, you will also be assisting the Social Media Executive in ad hoc social media duties for Tropic’s main brand channels and other digital outputs when needed.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
· Planning, writing and publishing daily content across Susie Ma’s social media channels
· Ensuring all of Susie’s social media content aligns with the marketing calendar and is consistently representative of her core beliefs, reflective of her position as a leading beauty business expert and an inspiration to our Ambassadors
· Leading Susie’s social media strategy and proactively contributing ideas to develop the strategy and drive engagement
· Briefing in content creation to the Digital Content Team, such as photoshoots
· Looking after all content for Susie’s website
· Using research and analysis to inform ideas and content
· Tracking and analysing social and content performance across all channels
· Assisting with Susie’s social coverage at brand events
· Other ad hoc social media and content admin duties
The ideal candidate will:
· Have at least 2-3 years experience in a similar role
· Be very familiar with social media platforms, including Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest
· Have a passion for beauty and a good knowledge of other beauty brands – you ideally follow many of these brands on social media already
· Have strong literacy and grammar skills and excellent attention-to-detail
· Be highly organised, able to prioritise, understand deadlines and respond to work with urgency
· Have the ability to work closely with a company CEO and confidence to communicate on a regular basis, taking initiative and being proactive
· Be enthusiastic, conscientious and have a strong desire to learn and develop
· Be self-motivated with a clear sense of ownership
· Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Be confident and articulate when communicating with partners across all levels
· Be able to build and maintain relationships with internal and external partners
· Have strong computer literacy and an understanding of the digital world
If you think you would be perfect for this role, please fill out the application form along with your attached CV. We look forward to hearing from you!
If you are a Tropic Ambassador, you are able to apply for this role. However, please note that if you are offered the job and accept, you will no longer be able to continue as an Ambassador.