Purchase Ledger Clerk
Tropic is proud to be a multi award-winning brand with a range of ground-breaking skincare and beauty products, freshly made in the UK using the most innovative, effective ingredients nature has to offer. Co-owned by founder and CEO, Susie Ma and Lord Alan Sugar, Tropic has been named one of The Sunday Times Virgin Atlantic Fast Track 100 companies and continues to grow from strength to strength.
We are passionate about creating beauty with a conscience. Certified Vegan, Cruelty Free, Carbon Neutral and with an inherent focus on driving our Infinite Purpose, we strive to be a force for good beyond beauty in everything we do to create a healthier, greener, more empowered World.
Right now, we are looking for a diligent and efficient Purchase Ledger Clerk to join our accounts department and support our growing financial needs.
Your job responsibilities will include but not limited to:
· Posting overheads invoices and credit notes
· Building strong relationships with both Uk and Oversea suppliers
· Processing Staff expense claims
· Clearing creditors accounts
· Checking suppliers statements and disputing invoices if required
· Posting purchase invoices for Imports and managing payment allocations
· Creating suppliers in Sage
· Clerical work – sorting out post, scanning and filling
The ideal candidate will have:
· AAT Level 4,
· BS in Accounting
· Acca 5 Exams passed
· Sage 200 and Netsuites knowledge would be advantageous for this role
· High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
· Meticulous organisational skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Full time 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday
· Office is conveniently located just 3 minutes’ walk from Beddington Lane Tram stop, which is connected to East Croydon and Wimbledon - both 20 minutes away.
· Position is available immediately.
If you think you’d be perfect for this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title you’re applying for included in the subject bar.
If you are a Tropic Ambassador, you are able to apply for this role. However, please note that if you are offered the job and accept, you will no longer be able to continue as an Ambassador.