We are a multi award-winning, vegan and cruelty-free beauty brand with a range of products that are freshly made using sustainably sourced premium, natural ingredients every day in our Tropic Kitchen.
Tropic began life with a homemade body scrub sold at a stall at London’s Greenwich Market when founder, Susie Ma, was just 15 years old. Today, we have a family of over 20,000 Tropic Ambassadors, our range includes over 200 products with Tropic featuring in numerous publications, from beauty blogs to national magazines, as well as winning over 180 awards to date.
We are currently seeking a Personal Assistant, to join our Tropic team based in Surrey, supporting our CEO, Susie Ma. This is a fast-paced role which will allow you to get involved in the various departments. The ideal candidate would be trustworthy, unflappable, be able to think on their feet and be pro-active in managing both business and personal life tasks.
The Personal Assistant job responsibilities will include:
- Extensive internal and external diary management
- Coordinating global travel including arranging travel insurance, hotels, visas and itineraries
- Taking minutes during confidential board meetings
- Supporting the CEO with personal and professional requirements
- Managing expenses and finances
- Pro-actively solving problems
- Ad-Hoc office support
The ideal candidate will:
- Have at least five years’ experience in a PA/EA at senior management level
- Have a GCSE in English or equivalent desirable, demonstrating strong written and verbal English
- Have a proven record of working under strict confidentiality
- Possess excellent time management and organisational skills
- Have a vibrant, personable and friendly nature
- Be pro-active, reliable and hardworking
- Be bright, articulate and thorough
- Be able to work to tight deadlines
- Have excellent skills with MS Excel and MS Office
- Have great attention to detail.
- Be adaptable and willing to take on extra work as required
- Have the ability to communicate effectively across all levels
- Full time role
- Office is conveniently located just 3 minutes’ walk from Beddington Lane Tram stop, which is connected to East Croydon and Wimbledon - both 20 minutes away.
- Position available immediately.
If you think you’d be perfect for this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title you’re applying for included in the subject bar.
If you are a Tropic Ambassador, you are able to apply for this role. However, please note that if you are offered the job and accept, you will no longer be able to continue as an Ambassador.