Tropic Skincare, co-owned by Susie Ma and Lord Alan Sugar, is a multi-award-winning beauty brand leading the way in natural, cruelty-free and vegan beauty. It is our mission to help create a healthier, greener, more empowered world, and our route to market is through our family of over 16,000 Tropic Ambassadors for whom we’ve provided the products, business tools and confidence to start their own natural beauty business.
Tropic HQ is made up of a fast growing, vibrant team. We offer plenty of career development opportunities within a company culture that is passionate, supportive and positive.
We are currently seeking a Personal Assistant, to join our Tropic team based in Surrey, supporting the three most senior executives. This is a fast-paced role which will allow you to get involved in the various departments. The ideal candidate would be trustworthy, unflappable, be able to think on their feet and be pro-active in managing both business and personal life tasks.
The Personal Assistant job responsibilities will include:
- Extensive internal and external diary management.
- Co-ordinating global travel including; arranging travel insurance, hotels, visas and itineraries.
- Taking minutes during confidential board meetings.
- Organising events and conferences.
- Supporting the three individuals with personal and Professional requirements.
- Managing expenses.
- Pro-actively solving problems.
- Ad-Hoc support.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least five years’ experience in a PA/EA at senior management level.
- GCSE in English or equivalent desirable, demonstrating strong written and verbal English.
- Proven record of working under strict confidentiality.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Vibrant, personable and friendly.
- Pro-active, reliable and hard working.
- Bright, articulate and thorough.
- Work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent skills with MS Excel, MS Office.
- Attention to detail.
- Adaptable, willing to take on extra work as required.
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels.
- Full time role: Monday to Friday.
- Office is conveniently located just 3 minutes’ walk from Beddington Lane Tram stop, which is connected to East Croydon and Wimbledon - both 20 minutes away.
- Position available immediately.
If you think you’d be perfect for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com with the job title you’re applying for included in the subject bar.
If you are a Tropic Ambassador, you are able to apply for this role. However, please note that if you are offered the job and accept, you will no longer be able to continue as an Ambassador.