NPD ExecutiveTropic is proud to be a multi award-winning brand with a range of ground-breaking skincare and beauty products, freshly made in the UK using the most innovative and effective ingredients nature has to offer. Co-owned by founder and CEO Susie Ma and Lord Alan Sugar, Tropic has been named one of The Sunday Times Virgin Atlantic Fast Track 100 companies for five years in a row and continues to grow from strength to strength.
We are passionate about creating beauty with a conscience. Certified Vegan, Cruelty Free, Carbon Neutral and with an inherent focus on driving our Infinite Purpose, we strive to be a force for good beyond beauty in everything we do to create a healthier, greener, more empowered world. We pride ourselves on the care and wellbeing of our staff and you will be joining a fast-paced, vibrant workplace with lots of opportunity to grow and develop your skills.
We are currently recruiting for a highly motivated and collaborative NPD Executive/ Junior NPD Project Manager to join our incredible team at Tropic HQ. This project management role will facilitate the delivery of product change projects to include new product development and existing product development, as well as ad hoc requirements.
The job responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
· The creation of project plans and critical paths using company project management tools and systems
· Cross functional collaboration with Marketing, Design, R&D, the Supply Chain and external manufacturers to ensure projects launch on time and within budget
· Working with contract manufacturers and private label suppliers as per project needs
· Co-ordinating and arranging samples for photoshoots and other sampling requirements
The ideal candidate will have:
· Excellent communication skills: clear, considered, succinct and flexible in style
· Strong organisation skills, setting clear deadlines with the ability to multitask – you must be able to work with multiple projects at any given time
· Exceptional attention-to-detail
· 3-4 years of project management experience, preferably within the beauty industry
· The ability to work to tight deadlines and within a fast-paced environment
· A high level of team spirit
· Full time role: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
· Office is conveniently located just 3 minutes’ walk from Beddington Lane Tram stop, which is connected to East Croydon and Wimbledon - both 20 minutes away
· Position is available immediately