Tropic is proud to be a multi award-winning brand with a range of ground-breaking skincare and beauty products, freshly made in the UK using the most innovative and effective ingredients nature has to offer. Co-owned by founder and CEO Susie Ma and Lord Alan Sugar, Tropic has been named one of The Sunday Times Virgin Atlantic Fast Track 100 companies for five years in a row and continues to grow from strength to strength.
We are passionate about creating beauty with a conscience. Certified Vegan, Cruelty Free, Carbon Neutral and with an inherent focus on driving our Infinite Purpose, we strive to be a force for good beyond beauty in everything we do to create a healthier, greener, more empowered world. We pride ourselves on the care and wellbeing of our staff and you will be joining a fast-paced, vibrant workplace with lots of opportunity to grow and develop your skills.
We are currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Technician. The purpose of this role is to complete manufacturing bulk tasks in a timely manner, following safety requirements and high standards of GMP to meet daily targets.
Your job responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
· Use of machinery including large vessels to manufacture cosmetic products in bulk
· Adhering to the high standards of GMP
· Adhering to and ensuring the team follow Standard Operating Procedures
· Controlling flow of products and materials
· Ensuring the department is cleaned and sanitised suitably and sufficiently
· Waste management
· Following COSHH guidelines
· Adhering to all safe working practices
· Ensuring correct Personal Protective Equipment is worn
The ideal candidate will have:
· At least one year of experience using manufacturing equipment at a machine operator level
· Full time role: 7am-7pm , Monday to Thursday
· Office is conveniently located just 3 minutes’ walk from Beddington Lane Tram stop, which is connected to East Croydon and Wimbledon - both 20 minutes away
· Position available immediately