Tropic is proud to be a multi award-winning brand with a range of ground-breaking skincare and beauty products, freshly made in the UK using the most innovative and effective ingredients nature has to offer. Co-owned by founder and CEO Susie Ma and Lord Alan Sugar, Tropic has been named one of The Sunday Times Virgin Atlantic Fast Track 100 companies for five years in a row and continues to grow from strength to strength.
We are passionate about creating beauty with a conscience. Certified Vegan, Cruelty Free, Carbon Neutral and with an inherent focus on driving our Infinite Purpose, we strive to be a force for good beyond beauty in everything we do to create a healthier, greener, more empowered world. We pride ourselves on the care and wellbeing of our staff and you will be joining a fast-paced, vibrant workplace with lots of opportunity to grow and develop your skills.
We are currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Technician. The purpose of this role is to complete manufacturing bulk tasks in a timely manner, following safety requirements and high standards of GMP to meet daily targets.
Your job responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
· Use of machinery including large vessels to manufacture cosmetic products in bulk
· Adhering to the high standards of GMP
· Adhering to and ensuring the team follow Standard Operating Procedures
· Controlling flow of products and materials
· Ensuring the department is cleaned and sanitised suitably and sufficiently
· Waste management
· Following COSHH guidelines
· Adhering to all safe working practices
· Ensuring correct Personal Protective Equipment is worn
The ideal candidate will have:
· At least one year of experience using manufacturing equipment at a machine operator level
· Full time role: 7am-7pm , Friday to Monday
· Office is conveniently located just 3 minutes’ walk from Beddington Lane Tram stop, which is connected to East Croydon and Wimbledon - both 20 minutes away
· Position available immediately
If you think you would be perfect for this role, please fill out the application form along with your attached CV. We look forward to hearing from you!
If you are a Tropic Ambassador, you are able to apply for this role. However, please note that if you are offered the job and accept, you will no longer be able to continue as an Ambassador.