Tropic Skincare, co-owned by Susie Ma and Lord Alan Sugar, is a multi-award-winning beauty brand leading the way in natural, cruelty-free and vegan beauty. It is our mission to help create a healthier, greener, more empowered world, and our route to market is through our family of over 16,000 Tropic Ambassadors for whom we’ve provided the products, business tools and confidence to start their own natural beauty business.
Tropic HQ is made up of a fast growing, vibrant team. We offer plenty of career development opportunities within a company culture that is passionate, supportive and positive.
Right now, we’re looking for a diligent and efficient HR Coordinator to join our successful HR team and report to a supportive HR Manager. We are looking for someone who is a HR administrator with good recruitment experience, an agency recruiter or an internal recruiter working within a business.
Your job responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Managing the full recruitment process and liaising with recruitment agencies
- Providing advice to colleagues on policies and processes
- Helping to manage the HR system
- Creating contracts for new starters and updating the job descriptions and contracts for current employees
- General HR admin and ad hoc office duties
- Conducting inductions, minuting meetings and exit interviews
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience in an HR/recruitment role
- Be a team worker who has proven ability in prioritising tasks
- Have a passion for people and providing high levels of accuracy
- Have integrity and recognise the need for discretion and diplomacy
- Have excellent communication and time management skills
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Have the ability to be self-motivated but also work well as part of a team
- Possess excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Have a high level of organisation and be able prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Have a CIPD Level 3 - desirable but not essential
- Full time role: 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
- Office is conveniently located just 3 minutes’ walk from Beddington Lane Tram stop, which is connected to East Croydon and Wimbledon - both 20 minutes away.
- Position available immediately.