We are a multi award-winning, vegan and cruelty-free beauty brand with a range of products that are freshly made using sustainably sourced premium, natural ingredients every day in our Tropic Kitchen.
Tropic began life with a homemade body scrub sold at a stall at London’s Greenwich Market when founder, Susie Ma, was just 15 years old. Today, we have a family of over 20,000 Tropic Ambassadors, our range includes over 200 products with Tropic featuring in numerous publications, from beauty blogs to national magazines, as well as winning over 180 awards to date.
We've been recognised by The Sunday Times Virgin Atlantic Fast Track 100 as the UK's fastest-growing skincare brand 4 years in a row. We pride ourselves on the care and well-being of our staff and you will be joining a fast-paced, vibrant workplace.
We are currently seeking a HR Administrator to join our Tropic team based in Surrey. Your role will be to provide administrative support for our HR team at HQ. The ideal candidate will be highly organised, self-motivated and have previous administrative experience.
The HR Administrator job responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Assisting with the onboarding process (recruitment, new starter paperwork, inductions and drawing up contracts)
- Assisting with the off-boarding process (calculated annual leave remaining, responding to notices handed in by employees, booking in exit interviews)
- Providing administrative support to the HR team as required; documents, letters, filing, scanning, data entry into the shared drive and HR information system
- Being the first point of contact for general HR queries in the business
- Assisting with managing the HR system
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous administrative experience (HR experience not essential)
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Be able to work in a team
- Have Microsoft office experience
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail
- Be able to communicate effectively
- Be computer literate
- Full time role: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
- Office is conveniently located just 3 minutes’ walk from Beddington Lane Tram stop, which is connected to East Croydon and Wimbledon - both 20 minutes away.
- Starting salary £19-20,000 per annum
- Position is available immediately.
If you think you’d be perfect for this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title you’re applying for included in the subject bar.
If you are a Tropic Ambassador, you are able to apply for this role. However, please note that if you are offered the job and accept, you will no longer be able to continue as an Ambassador.