Email Marketing Coordinator
Tropic is proud to be a multi award-winning brand with a range of ground-breaking skincare and beauty products, freshly made in the UK using the most innovative and effective ingredients nature has to offer. Co-owned by founder and CEO Susie Ma and Lord Alan Sugar, Tropic has been named one of The Sunday Times Virgin Atlantic Fast Track 100 companies for five years in a row and continues to grow from strength to strength.
We are passionate about creating beauty with a conscience. Certified Vegan, Cruelty Free, Carbon Neutral and with an inherent focus on driving our Infinite Purpose, we strive to be a force for good beyond beauty in everything we do to create a healthier, greener, more empowered world. We pride ourselves on the care and wellbeing of our staff and you will be joining a fast-paced, vibrant workplace with lots of opportunity to grow and develop your skills.
We are looking for an energetic, creative, and organised Email Marketing Coordinator to join our Marketing Team. The primary focus of this role is to plan, write, build and schedule emails, and to support and manage the execution of all marketing email campaigns. Alongside the Digital Content Team, you will support and refine Tropic’s social media strategy, whilst adhering to the brand guidelines to ensure all content is on-brand and in line with the marketing calendar. Reviewing content performance and proactively identifying opportunities to drive growth is also an important part of this role.
- Planning campaign emails in line with the marketing calendar, ensuring all content is relevant, targeted and engaging.
- Writing, building and scheduling emails.
- Planning, writing and building email templates for Tropic Ambassadors.
- Planning, building and maintaining email flows. Regularly reporting on these flows and continually testing them to improve their results.
- Ensuring all email content is written in our tone of voice and is always consistently on-brand.
- Work with our internal Design Team to ensure emails are in-line with our brand design guidelines and consistent with the email brief.
- Thoroughly checking emails before deployment, ensuring accuracy of copy, offers, links and tracking.
- Liaising with the Design and Content Teams to coordinate proofing and approvals.
- Proactively contributing ideas to develop the email media strategy and drive engagement.
- Creating regular reports detailing the performance of campaign emails.
- Researching and analysing competitor emails to continually test and evolve our strategy.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have at 2-3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Have experience using email marketing software - ideally Klaviyo or MailChimp.
- Have a passion for beauty and a good knowledge of other beauty brands.
- Strong writing skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Highly organised, able to prioritise, understand deadlines, and respond to work with urgency.
- Enthusiastic, conscientious, and with a strong desire to learn.
- Self-motivated with a clear sense of ownership.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Confident and articulate when communicating with partners across all levels.
- Strong computer literacy and an understanding of the digital world.