Tropic is proud to be a multi award-winning brand with a range of ground-breaking skincare and beauty products, freshly made in the UK using the most innovative and effective ingredients nature has to offer. Co-owned by founder and CEO Susie Ma and Lord Alan Sugar, Tropic has been named one of The Sunday Times Virgin Atlantic Fast Track 100 companies for five years in a row and continues to grow from strength to strength.
We are passionate about creating beauty with a conscience. Certified vegan, cruelty-free, Carbon Neutral and with an inherent focus on driving our Infinite Purpose; to be a force for good beyond beauty in everything we do to create a healthier, greener, more empowered world. We pride ourselves on the care and wellbeing of our staff, and you will be joining a fast-paced, vibrant workplace with lots of opportunity to grow and develop your skills.
We are currently seeking an E-Commerce Coordinator to manage the day to day running of the website and help drive the brand forward online, while improving our customers’ digital experience. You will work closely with the Marketing Team to maintain and update our website, while striving to find ways to improve and develop the customer experience and digital platform. You will also assist in driving the usage of our platforms through analysis, feedback and promotional campaigns.
The E-Commerce Coordinator’s responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Overseeing and managing all CMS work, ensuring products are set up correctly
- Updating imagery and copy regularly, creating new pages and implementing promotions and offer codes, ensuring they are working correctly
- Supporting the set up, maintenance and testing of new product launches, including bulk product uploads
- Assisting with new website development – prioritising requirements, assisting writing briefs and specifications and testing the newly implemented developments
- Ensuring the homepage is updated regularly and is engaging. Working closely with the Marketing Team to update content in line with marketing activities
- Managing website support requests and working closely with our external web team
- Keeping a constant eye on the website including running weekly checks to ensure all is up-to-date
- Implementing Shopify Apps and updates as needed
- Implementing SEO audit recommendations, ensuring there are no broken links, products are optimised, content and SEO links are commercialised and SEO best practice is executed across the website when launching products and campaigns
- Working with other HQ departments to coordinate business updates and information, communicating them through our platforms
- Conducting regular competitor research, keeping up-to-date with developments in this area
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role in with a detailed understanding of Shopify
- A proven track record of delivering projects on time, within budget and to a high standard
- A solid understanding of user needs, a keen interest in UX is desirable
- Experience in Digital Marketing - primarily SEO
- Excellent attention-to-detail and organisational skills
- The ability to prioritise and manage multiple and competing priorities
- Excellent computer literacy and office skills
- An interest in beauty/skincare (preferred)
- Full-time role: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm
- Salary dependant on experience
- Office is conveniently located just 3 minutes’ walk from Beddington Lane Tram stop, which is connected to East Croydon and Wimbledon - both 20 minutes away
- Position is available immediately
If you think you would be perfect for this role, please fill out the application form along with your attached CV. We look forward to hearing from you!
If you are a Tropic Ambassador, you are able to apply for this role. However, please note that if you are offered the job and accept, you will no longer be able to continue as an Ambassador.