Digital Marketing Manager
Tropic is proud to be a multi award-winning brand with a range of ground-breaking skincare and beauty products, freshly made in the UK using the most innovative and effective ingredients nature has to offer. Co-owned by founder and CEO, Susie Ma and Lord Alan Sugar, Tropic has been named one of The Sunday Times Virgin Atlantic Fast Track 100 companies for five years in a row and continues to grow from strength to strength.
We are passionate about creating beauty with a conscience. Certified Vegan, Cruelty Free, Carbon Neutral and with an inherent focus on driving our Infinite Purpose, we strive to be a force for good beyond beauty in everything we do to create a healthier, greener, more empowered world. We pride ourselves on the care and wellbeing of our staff and you will be joining a fast-paced, vibrant workplace with lots of opportunity to grow and develop your skills.
We are looking for a passionate, experienced, and savvy Digital Marketing Manager with exceptional attention-to-detail, writing and editing skills to join our lively marketing team to help further grow the brand and be part of Tropic’s exciting future.
The Digital Marketing Manager’s role includes (but not limited to):
· Being responsible for developing, implementing and managing digital marketing campaigns that adhere to the overall marketing strategy, as well as working to promote the Tropic brand and products across SEO, PPC, paid social and display channels
· Driving brand awareness within the digital space, working with the Strategic Marketing Manager and digital marketing partner to increase website traffic and customer acquisition
· Being the trusted primary point of contact for our external digital marketing partner
· Being responsible for the briefing and daily management of all PPC, paid social and display activity, including the written creation of ad copy in the Tropic tone-of-voice
· Working with the Digital Content Manager and social media team to ensure a streamlined approach across paid and owned channels
· Evaluating paid digital and SEO opportunities, ensuring these are actioned in a timely manner to continually optimise the site and Tropic’s online presence
· Managing the digital marketing budget and evaluating budget splits for campaign and evergreen activity
· Reporting on analytics to the executive team, providing strong ROI and value to the business
The ideal candidate will have:
· Proven experience in a similar role (at least 5 years), preferably in the beauty/retail industry
· A mind for e-commerce optimisation
· Experience in analytical reporting, with a focus on team ROI
· A proficiency in SEO, PPC, paid social and display marketing
· Experience using Google Analytics and Google AdWords
· A solid understanding of key social media channels – Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and TikTok.
· Exceptional writing and editing skills
· A proactive, reliable and responsible approach
· Excellent attention-to-detail
· Experience in managing direct reports
· Relationship management skills
· The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
· Strong knowledge of all Microsoft Office programmes
· High energy and tenacity
· Forward-thinking, self-motivation, and a positive and professional attitude to motivate others, as well as a commitment to company and customer objectives
· A passion and interest in the beauty industry
· Full time role: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
· Office is conveniently located just 3 minutes’ walk from Beddington Lane Tram stop, which is connected to East Croydon and Wimbledon - both 20 minutes away
· Starting salary depends on experience, top bracket £50,000 per annum
If you think you’d be perfect for this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title you’re applying for included in the subject bar.
If you are a Tropic Ambassador, you are able to apply for this role. However, please note that if you are offered the job and accept, you will no longer be able to continue as an Ambassador.