Digital Marketing Manager
Tropic is proud to be a multi award-winning brand with a range of ground-breaking skincare and beauty products, freshly made in the UK using the most innovative, effective ingredients nature has to offer. Co-owned by founder and CEO, Susie Ma and Lord Alan Sugar, Tropic has been named one of The Sunday Times Virgin Atlantic Fast Track 100 companies and continues to grow from strength to strength.
We are passionate about creating beauty with a conscience. Certified Vegan, Cruelty Free, Carbon Neutral and with an inherent focus on driving our Infinite Purpose, we strive to be a force for good beyond beauty in everything we do to create a healthier, greener, more empowered World.
We are looking for a passionate, experienced and savvy Digital Marketing Manager to join our vibrant marketing team, to help further grow the brand and be part of Tropic’s exciting future at our head office in Croydon.
- Responsible for developing, implementing and managing digital marketing campaigns that adhere to the overall marketing strategy, working to promote the Tropic brand and products across SEO, PPC, paid social and display channels
- Driving brand awareness within the digital space, working with the Strategic Marketing Manager and digital marketing partner to increase website traffic and customer acquisition
- Be the trusted primary point of contact for our external digital marketing partner
- Responsible for the briefing and daily management of all PPC, paid social and display activity, including the written creation of ad copy in the Tropic brand language
- Working with the Digital Content Manager and social media team to ensure a streamlined approach across paid and owned channels
- Evaluating paid digital and SEO opportunities, ensuring these are actioned in a timely manner to continually optimise the site and Tropic’s online presence
- Managing the digital marketing budget and evaluating budget splits for campaign and evergreen activity
- Reporting on analytics to the executive team, proving strong ROI and value to the business
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role (at least 5 years) preferably in the beauty/retail industry
- A mind for e-commerce optimisation
- Experience in analytical reporting, with a focus on team ROI
- A proficiency in SEO, PPC, paid social and display marketing
- Experience using Google Analytics and Google AdWords
- A solid understanding of key social media channels – Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and TikTok.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- A proactive, reliable and responsible approach
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience in managing direct reports
- Relationship management skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong knowledge of all Microsoft Office programmes
- High energy and tenacity
- Forward thinking ability, be self-motivated and have a positive and professional attitude to motivate others, as well as being committed to company and customer objectives
- A passion and interest in the beauty industry
Full time role: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
Office is conveniently located just 3 minutes’ walk from Beddington Lane Tram stop, which is connected to East Croydon and Wimbledon - both 20 minutes away
Starting salary depends on experience