Do you have a keen eye for detail, a passion for statistics and a strong understanding of business data? Then you could be our new Data Analyst.
Your role will be to analyse all aspects of the business, providing reports on current statistics and identifying improvements that need to be made.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to, the following:
- Working closely with members of the team to collate and organise business data
- Performing in-depth interrogations of client business performance and financials
- Preparing timely and accurate reports as required by the business
- Assessing and managing a range of data
- Presenting analytical findings to senior management
- Reviewing reports for discrepancies, outliers and other issues
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a qualification with IIBA, BCS or a bachelor’s degree (preferably in business or numerical related study)
- Be at an advanced level in Microsoft Excel
- Be able to manage large amounts of data
- Be motivated by new challenges in an always developing company
- Have the ability to develop strong business relationships
- Have positive communication and interpersonal skills
- Show an interest in numbers, statistics and analysis
- Possess effective communication skills
- Be highly analytical
- Full time role: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
- Office is conveniently located just a 3 minutes walk from Beddington Lane Tram stop, which is connected to East Croydon and Wimbledon - both 20 minutes away.
- Position is available immediately.
If you think you’d be perfect for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com with the job title you’re applying for included in the subject bar.
Salary to be discussed upon application.
If you are a Tropic Ambassador, you are able to apply for this role. However, please note that if you are offered the job and accept, you will no longer be able to continue as an Ambassador.