Brand Policy and Process Coordinator
Tropic is proud to be a multi award-winning brand with a range of ground-breaking skincare and beauty products, freshly made in the UK using the most innovative, effective ingredients nature has to offer. Co-owned by founder and CEO, Susie Ma and Lord Alan Sugar, Tropic has been named one of The Sunday Times Virgin Atlantic Fast Track 100 companies and continues to grow from strength to strength.
We are passionate about creating beauty with a conscience. Certified Vegan, Cruelty Free, Carbon Neutral and with an inherent focus on driving our Infinite Purpose, we strive to be a force for good beyond beauty in everything we do to create a healthier, greener, more empowered world.
We are looking for a Brand Policy and Process Coordinator to manage both our in-house processes and policies, as well as the terms and conditions we have in place to support our Ambassador family.
You will be required to:
- Proactively identify and drive changes to our policies and processes, liaising directly with senior management
- Work with external legal advisers to update and maintain our brand policies and terms, including GDPR and privacy policies
- Work with external companies to update and maintain our Ambassador terms and conditions
- Work with the marketing and digital departments within the business to roll out brand and Ambassador policy information accordingly
- Provide support and training to our internal customer support team to assist in dealing with terms and policies queries
- Manage reports of breaches of terms and conditions within our Ambassador family
- Review and update policies with implementation of any software or systems in the business
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience working with policies and/or in-house processes
- Previous experience in project management (preferable)
- Excellent computer and office skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of organisation and attention to detail
- Previous experience in a leadership role
- Full time role: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
- Office is conveniently located just 3 minutes’ walk from Beddington Lane Tram stop, which is connected to East Croydon and Wimbledon - both 20 minutes away
- Starting salary depends on experience