Brand Content Writer
Tropic Skincare, co-owned by Susie Ma and Lord Alan Sugar, is a multi-award-winning beauty brand leading the way in natural, cruelty-free and vegan beauty. It is our mission to help create a healthier, greener, more empowered world, and our route to market is through our family of over 16,000 Tropic Ambassadors for whom we’ve provided the products, business tools and confidence to start their own natural beauty business.
Tropic HQ is made up of a fast growing, vibrant team. We offer plenty of career development opportunities within a company culture that is passionate, supportive and positive.
We are looking for a new member of our content team to create engaging, inspiring and informative written content for our website, brand social media and email campaigns. Your role will be to help ensure our written content for customers is empowering, educational, innovative and accurate using the Tropic tone of voice. You will be responsible for writing and proofing all text for our social media platforms, website and email campaigns, and also assisting with blog, brand magazine and PR copy when needed. You will work closely with the Content Manager to ensure all written materials align with brand language, fulfil their purpose and are of the highest standard.
You will be required to:
- Write and proof all social media posts, email campaigns and website copy
- Build an understanding of our customers and the Tropic tone of voice to create engaging and relatable written content
- Research and read up on the content and trends other brands and journalists are sharing to continue to drive our written content forward within the industry
- Assist with writing and proofing content for the blog, brand magazine and PR when needed
- Produce ideas for new content and written materials to further improve the content we provide for our customers
- Support the content team in writing and proofing ad hoc content tasks
- Develop an understanding of our Ambassador side of the business and how customer content can be adapted and used to support them in their businesses
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extremely high attention to detail and proven proof-reading abilities, experience as a sub-editor would be beneficial
- An English degree or similar
- Previous experience writing for different platforms and audiences
- An ability to manage large workloads and prioritise tasks
- Previous experience using Klaviyo, Mailchimp or similar (considered an advantage but not essential)
- Full time role: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
- Office is conveniently located just 3 minutes’ walk from Beddington Lane Tram stop, which is connected to East Croydon and Wimbledon - both 20 minutes away.
- Position is available immediately.
If you think you’d be perfect for this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title you’re applying for included in the subject bar.
If you are a Tropic Ambassador, you are able to apply for this role. However, please note that if you are offered the job and accept, you will no longer be able to continue as an Ambassador.