Ambassador Support Operative
Tropic is proud to be a multi award-winning brand with a range of ground-breaking skincare and beauty products, freshly made in the UK using the most innovative, effective ingredients nature has to offer. Co-owned by founder and CEO, Susie Ma and Lord Alan Sugar, Tropic has been named one of The Sunday Times Virgin Atlantic Fast Track 100 companies.
We are passionate about creating beauty with a conscience. Certified vegan, cruelty free and Carbon Neutral®, we strive to be a force for good beyond beauty in everything we do to create a healthier, greener, more empowered world.
We are currently seeking multiple Ambassador Support Executives to join our amazing Ambassador Support team. The different roles will cover a number of shift patterns on a part-time and full-time basis.
Your role will be to provide telephone, email and chat support, ranging from advice on products, returns, refunds and exchanges to communicating feedback and resolving queries from our Ambassadors.
Job responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Resolving all customer and Ambassador queries, including complaints
- Communicating courteously and providing customers with help and advice by telephone, email and chat
- Collaborating with various departments to seek further product information to resolve queries
- Keeping up to date with any changes made to Tropic’s products
- Recording relevant data and statistics into excel spreadsheets
- Varied department administration, including completing spreadsheets and processing returns, refunds and exchanges
The ideal candidate will:
- Love people and be an expert communicator
- Be excited about the prospect of helping over 10,000 Tropic Ambassadors run their own beauty businesses, some of whom will start to feel like friends!
- Go the extra mile and have excellent customer service
- Be happy to be in touch with our Ambassadors via email, phone and social media
- Be up for getting stuck in and ready to tackle something new
- Be looking to join a vibrant team in a business that’s growing quickly
- Have ideas to burn, problem solving skills and a drive to learn as much as possible
- Have previous administrative experience and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Have experience with Zendesk (advantage but not essential)
- Full-time roles: 9am - 5pm Monday, Tuesday, Friday to Sunday
- Part-time Roles: Monday – Friday 5pm – 8pm and/or Saturday and Sunday 9am – 5pm
- Training will take place across Monday to Friday in person and possibly over video calls
- Office is conveniently located just 3 minutes’ walk from Beddington Lane Tram stop, which is connected to East Croydon and Wimbledon - both 20 minutes away
- Positions available immediately