Ambassador Support ExecutiveHave you got excellent communication skills, a passion for product knowledge and a talent for amazing customer service? Then you could be the ideal person to join our Ambassador Support Team.
Your role will be to provide crucial telephone and email support for our customers and Ambassadors, offering advice about product returns, refunds, exchanges and any additional questions they might have.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to, the following:
- Resolving all customer and ambassador queries, including complaints and requests.
- Communicating courteously, providing customers with help and advice by telephone and email.
- Collaborating with various departments to seek further product information to resolve queries.
- Keeping up to date with any changes made to Tropic’s products.
- Recording relevant data and statistics into excel spreadsheets.
- Varied department administration, including completing spreadsheets and processing returns, refunds and exchanges.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have Previous administrative experience
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Have the ability to work towards tight deadlines
- Have strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Be able to communicate effectively
- Be computer literate
- Be able to work in a team
- Have an interest in the beauty industry and products
- Full time role: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
- Office is conveniently located just 3 minutes walk from Beddington Lane Tram stop, which is connected to East Croydon and Wimbledon - both 20 minutes away.
- Position is available immediately.
If you think you’d be perfect for this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title you’re applying for included in the subject bar.
Salary to be discussed upon application.
If you are a Tropic Ambassador, you are able to apply for this role. However, please note that if you are offered the job and accept, you will no longer be able to continue as an Ambassador.