Ambassador Relations Support
We are a multi award-winning, vegan and cruelty-free beauty brand with a range of products that are freshly made using sustainably sourced premium, natural ingredients every day in our Tropic Kitchen.
Tropic began life with a homemade body scrub sold at a stall at London’s Greenwich Market when founder, Susie Ma, was just 15 years old. Today, we have a family of over 18,000 Tropic Ambassadors, our range includes over 100 products with Tropic featuring in numerous publications, from beauty blogs to national magazines, as well as winning over 180 awards to date.
We've been recognised by The Sunday Times Virgin Atlantic Fast Track 100 as one of the UK's fastest growing skincare brands 4 years in a row. You’ll be joining over 160 members of staff at Tropic HQ, a family that is continuing to grow. We pride ourselves on the care and well-being of our staff and you will be joining a fast-paced, vibrant workplace.
We are looking for a new member of our team to provide support and maintain the relationship between HQ and our Ambassador family. Your focus will be on advising our Ambassadors how best to conduct and market their businesses in line with our Best Practices and brand ethos.
You will be required to:
- Have a thorough understanding of our Ambassador Best Practices
- Have a thorough understanding of the behaviours, ethos and cultures we look to drive and uphold as a brand
- Support and advise our Ambassadors, responding to Best Practice and marketing related queries and breaches
- Work with the content and marketing team to help communicate any Best Practice updates or changes to our Ambassadors
- Assist your Manager in gathering feedback and analysis of breaches and queries
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- Proven ability to build professional relationships and rapport
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of organisation and attention to detail
- Good computer and office skills
- Full time role: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
- Office is conveniently located just 3 minutes’ walk from Beddington Lane Tram stop, which is connected to East Croydon and Wimbledon - both 20 minutes away.
- Position available immediately.
If you think you’d be perfect for this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title you’re applying for included in the subject bar.
If you are a Tropic Ambassador, you are able to apply for this role. However, please note that if you are offered the job and accept, you will no longer be able to continue as an Ambassador.