Ambassador Digital Coordinator
We are a multi award-winning, vegan and cruelty-free beauty brand with a range of products that are freshly made using sustainably sourced premium, natural ingredients every day in our Tropic Kitchen.
Tropic began life with a homemade body scrub sold at a stall at London’s Greenwich Market when founder, Susie Ma, was just 15 years old. Today, we have a family of over 18,000 Tropic Ambassadors, our range includes over 100 products with Tropic featuring in numerous publications, from beauty blogs to national magazines, as well as winning over 180 awards to date.
We've been recognised by The Sunday Times Virgin Atlantic Fast Track 100 as one of the UK's fastest growing skincare brands 4 years in a row. You’ll be joining over 230 members of staff at Tropic HQ, a family that is continuing to grow. We pride ourselves on the care and well-being of our staff and you will be joining a fast-paced, vibrant workplace.
We are looking for a new member of our team to provide support to our Digital Development Manager in improving our Ambassadors’ digital experience. You will work closely with the marketing and content team to maintain and update our Ambassador website and other digital platforms while working on improvements and developments with the Digital Development Manager. You will also be focused on driving usage of our platforms through analysis, feedback, training and promotional campaigns.
You will be required to:
- Have a thorough understanding and working knowledge of all Ambassador digital platforms
- Manage and oversee the on-going maintenance of all Ambassador digital platforms
- Work with our content team to upload / present content on our Ambassador website
- Work with other HQ departments to coordinate business updates and information and communicate them through our platforms
- Provide analysis of our Ambassador website, Ambassador CRM app and other platforms, identifying and addressing areas for improvement
- Liaise with external digital companies where required to drive changes or updates, overseeing the implementation and delivery
- Assist with promotional campaigns for our digital platforms / apps to drive Ambassador usage and communicate new features / updates
- Assist with the creation of platform training and tips for our Ambassadors
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent computer and office skills. Experience with any of the following would be preferred; Mailchimp, Survey Monkey, Jotform, Adobe, Content Management Systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of organisation and attention to detail
- Previous experience in a digital-focussed role
- Previous experience in project managing
- Full time role: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
- Office is conveniently located just 3 minutes’ walk from Beddington Lane Tram stop, which is connected to East Croydon and Wimbledon - both 20 minutes away.
- Position available immediately.
If you think you’d be perfect for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com with the job title you’re applying for included in the subject bar.
If you are a Tropic Ambassador, you are able to apply for this role. However, please note that if you are offered the job and accept, you will no longer be able to continue as an Ambassador.