Ambassador Content Writer
Tropic Skincare, co-owned by Susie Ma and Lord Alan Sugar, is a multi-award-winning beauty brand leading the way in natural, cruelty-free and vegan beauty. It is our mission to help create a healthier, greener, more empowered world, and our route to market is through our family of over 16,000 Tropic Ambassadors for whom we’ve provided the products, business tools and confidence to start their own natural beauty business.
Tropic HQ is made up of a fast growing, vibrant team. We offer plenty of career development opportunities within a company culture that is passionate, supportive and positive.
Right now, we’re looking for Ambassador Content Writer to join our dynamic team. You will be responsible for writing all content to engage and educate our brand Ambassadors, from weekly newsletters to monthly podcasts and training.
Our Ambassadors lie at the heart of our business, without them sharing our products and Infinite Purpose, Tropic simply wouldn’t be what it is today! By creating content to help them flourish, grow and develop their beauty businesses, you’ll be working on some of the most crucial, exciting content that we create here at HQ.
The role will include, but not be limited to:
- Writing and building weekly newsletter emails for Ambassadors
- Developing and writing content ideas and training assets for Ambassadors
- Working on social assets for Ambassadors
- Working on the monthly podcast for Ambassadors
- Writing scripts for Ambassador video content
- Proofing any text or content going out to Ambassadors
- Writing and proofing the brand catalogue
- Assisting with any text needed for Ambassador campaigns or incentives
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a degree in English literature/language or equivalent
- Have experience in a content writing role
- Have a passion for and interest in beauty
- Be comfortable working on multiple tasks at once to tight deadlines
- Have excellent attention to detail and proofing experience
- Have outstanding organisational skills
- Full time role: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
- Office is conveniently located just 3 minutes’ walk from Beddington Lane Tram stop, which is connected to East Croydon and Wimbledon - both 20 minutes away.
- Position is available immediately.