Ambassador Content Coordinator
Tropic is proud to be a multi award-winning brand with a range of ground-breaking skincare and beauty products, freshly made in the UK using the most innovative and effective ingredients nature has to offer. Co-owned by founder and CEO Susie Ma and Lord Alan Sugar, Tropic has been named one of The Sunday Times Virgin Atlantic Fast Track 100 companies for five years in a row and continues to grow from strength to strength.
We are passionate about creating beauty with a conscience. Certified Vegan, Cruelty Free, Carbon Neutral and with an inherent focus on driving our Infinite Purpose, we strive to be a force for good beyond beauty in everything we do to create a healthier, greener, more empowered world. We pride ourselves on the care and wellbeing of our staff and you will be joining a fast-paced, vibrant workplace with lots of opportunity to grow and develop your skills.
We are looking for an Ambassador Content Coordinator to join our team and provide support to our Ambassador Digital Content Manager. Their focus will be to maintain and update our Ambassador digital content sharing platform, and work closely with the Design Team and Content Team to help coordinate the creation of all Ambassador to customer assets.
The Ambassador Content Coordinator’s job responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
· Developing a thorough understanding and working knowledge of our digital content sharing platform
· Manage and oversee uploading and categorisation of content onto the platform
· Liaise with designers and content writers to create digital assets to help our Ambassador family connect with customers online and build their businesses
· Supporting with weekly inspiration on brand aligned content ideas for Ambassadors to share across multiple digital channels
· Assist with the creation of all social media training materials for platform
· Help to provide ongoing analysis of platform functionality and address any key areas for improvement
The ideal candidate will have:
· Excellent computer and office skills
· Experience with content management and social sharing platforms
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· High level of organisation and attention-to-detail
· Previous experience in a digital-focused or digital marketing role
· Experience with devising engaging content for social media channels
· Previous experience in project managing
· Full time role: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
· Office is conveniently located just 3 minutes’ walk from Beddington Lane Tram stop, which is connected to East Croydon and Wimbledon - both 20 minutes away
· Starting salary depends on experience
· Remote working to begin with, due to Covid-19