- Begin by applying a fine layer of Beauty Booster Sheer Foundation using the Pure Precision Beauty Drop Sponge.
- Brighten your complexion and disguise any redness or darkness by dotting Illuma Light-diffusing Concealer under your eyes and blending it out with the larger end of the Flat Detailing Brush.
- Using the Full Coverage Kabuki Brush, apply Mineral Foundation. Buff the powder into your forehead and cheeks, using the side of the brush to gently roll across your chin and any smaller areas so that the product is fully dispersed.
- Use the pointed end of the Precision Face Brush to pack Mineral Foundation onto the under-eye area for added coverage in that area.
- Create a naturally radiant look by using the Powder Brush to dust Jet Set Pressed Bronzer across your forehead, cheeks, chin and neck.
- Next, take Blush Crush Pressed Colour and use the Powder Brush to apply it to the apples of your cheeks, blending up towards your hairline.
- Take Eyes On Your Pressed Shadow in Cinnamon and use the fluffy end of the Eye Shadow Brush to gently blend this warm, brick-toned colour into the crease of your eye. Continue blending downwards, bringing the colour onto the outer corner and lower lash line.
- Using the same brush, apply Eyes On You in Halo to the middle of your eyelid, blending out towards the outer and inner corners.
- Use the pointed end of the Eye Shadow Brush to apply Cinnamon to the lower lash line.
- Draw a subtle wing by dotting the Silk Gel Liner in Brown across your lash line, starting in the middle of your eye and working outwards into a flick. Draw the pointed end of the Eye Shadow Brush across the tip of the Silk Gel Liner, using this to complete the liner.
- Create a false-lash effect with the Lash Extension Kit in Black. Start off with a light coating of Fixing Gel Mascara on your upper and lower lashes, then apply the Extension Fibres to the outer section of your upper lashes. Finally, seal the fibres in place with another coat of mascara.
- Pop Way To Glow Cream Highlighter in Sunrise onto your cheekbones, cupid’s bow, the tip of your nose and the inner corners of your eyes using your finger.
- Finally, apply Kiss Me Quick Lipstick in Guavaberry using the Small Detailing Brush to achieve a crisp, statement-worthy lip. This warm, pink-toned shade is suitable for every skin tone and is incredibly nourishing and hydrating on the lips.
Bel (pictured) wears Beauty Booster and Mineral Foundation in Warm Beige, Illuma in Latte, Jet Set in Bali Bronze and Blush Crush in Golden Apricot. Connect with a local Tropic Ambassador for advice on finding your perfect shades and to order your new makeup faves today!
Don't forget to share your look with us at #LoveTropic!