HOW TO CREATE THE PURPLE HAZE LOOK - WITH KENNETH SOH
Purple and gold form a winning combination for dusky shimmery eyes, while a subtle sheen on the lips completes this glowing look.
We worked with makeup artist, Kenneth Soh, to bring you this high-impact, high-glamour makeup tutorial. Alongside your base essentials and tools, you can recreate this look, demonstrated on Fatima, with our customisable, sustainable Colour Palette.
THE PURPLE HAZE LOOK
11. Use the SMALL DETAILING BRUSH to apply and smudge the top liner to create a less harsh, more naturally defined look.
13. Coat the lashes with the FIXING GEL MASCARA in black to define the eyes and enhance and amplify the lashes.
14. Use the FLAT DETAILING BRUSH to blend out any unblended lines and create a softer definition.
16. Use LINE UP lip pencil in dare (coming soon) to define the lips, then take it over the entire lip to create a base for the lipstick.
17. Apply KISS ME QUICK lipstick in fresh fig all over the lips using the lip brush to enhance the lips.
18. Apply pink champagne LIP GLAZE to the centre of the lips for a natural ombre effect.
SHOP THE LOOK
MAKEUP ARTIST TIP
KENNETH SOH SAYS: Warm, bronze neutral tones are a great pairing with a stronger adventurous colour, such as purple because it makes it more wearable. There are no rules to makeup, but generally I love a feature or colour to take centre stage.
Connect with a local Tropic Ambassador for advice on finding your perfect shades and to order your new makeup faves today!
Don't forget to share your look with us at #LoveTropic!