Delicate peach-toned eyes and cheeks, plus a shimmering red lip that’ll leave you feeling ready to take on the world.
We worked with makeup artist, Emily Wood, to bring you this high-impact, high-glamour makeup tutorial. Alongside your base essentials and tools, you can recreate this look, demonstrated on Kayleigh, with our customisable, sustainable Colour Palette.
THE LADY IN RED LOOK
1. Apply BEAUTY BOOSTER porcelain over the entire face using PRECISION FACE brush to even out the coverage.
2. Using the FLAT DETAILING BRUSH and ILLUMA light diffusing concealer in latte, cover the under eyes and any areas needing extra coverage.
3. Create a base for the eyeshadow using the ILLUMA light diffusing concealer in latte.
4. Using the EYE SHADOW brush, apply EYES ON YOU marula eyeshadow to the eyelids to begin to softly outline the eyes.
5. To create depth, apply JET SET tahiti tan bronzer to the outer corners of the eyes and crease using the EYE SHADOW brush.
6. Line the eyelids and waterline with SILK GEL LINER and then smudge with the EYE SHADOW brush.
7. Use the SMALL DETAILING BRUSH to highlight the inner corners of the eyes and center of the eyelid with WAY TO GLOW moonlight highlighter.
8. Apply the LASH EXTENSION KIT in black to make the eyes pop – firstly use the fixing gel, then ensure you apply the extension fibres while the fixing gel is still wet. Then finish with a final coat of fixing gel.
9. Using the 3in1 EYE BRUSH, define the brows using BROW BOSS powder in walnut to add definition to the brows.
10. Using the POWDER BRUSH, set the face using SOFT FOCUS perfecting powder in light.
11. Bronze the face with JET SET tahiti tan using the POWDER BRUSH for a touch of summer added to the look.
12. Flush the cheeks by applying BLUSH CRUSH golden apricot using the POWDER BRUSH, this will define your cheek bones and add a dash of colour to the look.
13. Define the lips using LINE UP pencil in bold for a perfectly precise pout.
14. Complete the look by applying scarlet shimmer LIP GLAZE (coming soon) to the entire lip.
SHOP THE LOOK
Kayleigh wears: BEAUTY BOOSTER Porcelain, SOFT FOCUS Light, ILLUMA Latte, LASH EXTENSION KIT Black, SILK GEL LINER Brown, LINE UP Bold, LIP GLAZE Scarlett Shimmer
MAKEUP ARTIST TIP
EMILY WOOD SAYS:
Perfecting a rep lip can be tricky, so firstly accept that not every lip look has to have a perfect and precise outer line - a diffused lip line looks sexy and voluminous. Apply Scarlett Shimmer on the centre of your lips after your colour is full and pat them together for some added lustre.
Connect with a local Tropic Ambassador for advice on finding your perfect shades and to order your new makeup faves today!
Don't forget to share your look with us at #LoveTropic!