How to get the Beach Babe makeup look with Bryony Blake
THE BEACH BABE MAKEUP LOOK
- Begin by using the Pure Precision Beauty Drop Sponge to apply Beauty Booster Sheer Foundation, adding coverage and luminosity.
- Dot Illuma Light-diffusing Concealer into the inner corner of your eye and onto your under eye area, then gently blend the product into your skin using the Flat Detailing Brush.
- Use the rounded end of the Precision Face Brush to buff Mineral Foundation into any areas where you’d like a little extra coverage. This light-weight powder foundation can also be used to set your Illuma in place.
- Add a natural flush to your complexion by using the Powder Brush to apply Blush Crush Pressed Powder onto the apples of your cheeks.
- Next, use the fluffy end of the Eye Shadow Brush to apply Eyes On You Pressed Shadow in Cashew - a gorgeous, muted satin shade - all over your eyelid.
- Add a subtle contour to your eye by using the fluffy end of the 3in1 Eye Brush to dot Eyes On You in Shea Nut into your crease. Use small, tapping motions then blend the shadow onto the outer corner of the eye and down along the lash line.
- Take the Silk Gel Liner in Ebony and gently run it along the root of your lashes. Next, switch to the angled end of the 3in1 Eye Brush, carefully drawing it along the tip of your Silk Gel Liner then applying a more precise line over the top. Bring any excess onto the lower lash line for added definition.
- Go for maximum impact with the Lash Extension Kit in Black, applying one coat of mascara before going in with our innovative Extension Fibres. Set the fibres in place with a final coat of mascara.
- Achieve that naturally sun-lit glow by using the pointed end of the Precision Face Brush to apply Way To Glow Pressed Highlighter in Rose Gold onto the points of your face where the sun would normally land, such as your cheekbones, brow bones and cupid’s bow.
- Use the Small Detailing Brush to apply Kiss Me Quick Lipstick in Fresh Fig onto your lips to complement the beautiful neutral tones in this look.
- Finally, set everything in place with a light dusting of Make It Matte Setting Powder using the rounded end of the Precision Face Brush.
Dené (pictures) wears Beauty Booster and Mineral Foundation in Warm Beige, Illuma in Latte and Blush Crush in Sunkissed Orchid. Connect with a local Tropic Ambassador for advice on finding your perfect shades and to order your new makeup faves today!
Don't forget to share your look with us at #LoveTropic!